0 of 8 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Great Job! Please continue on with the next lesson.
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
1. Mark the statement that is incorrect of PDP’s TeamScan reporting module and applications:
2. PDP cites the definition of teams from the book Wisdom of Teams. Fill in blanks for the missing words.
“A team is a small group of people (typically fewer than ) with complementary skills committed to a purpose and a set of specific performance goals. Its members are committed to working with each other to achieve the team’s purpose and hold each other fully and jointly accountable for the team’s results.”
3. The larger the team is, the quicker PDPworks.com is to generate a report.
4. For teams over 100, PDP recommends un-checking the “thumbnails” of Data Sheet to help alleviate processing/wait time.
Match Report name (below) with the appropriate use statement. (Type the letter next to the corresponding report below)
A. To understand each team member’s Basic trait in comparison with other team members’ traits
B. To appreciate how each team member likes to receive communication, and how they tend to communicate
C. To view a large group composite of Basic traits and Energy to understand the culture of the group
D. To learn how others may perceive each team members’ traits, also provides what each trait’s likes and dislikes are
E. To view a large group composite of the Priority Environment, great for tracking trends in satisfaction, stress pressures and energy drain
F. A way to display a team member’s name with a small picture of their Basic picture for a name badge
G. To understand each team member’s Priority adjustment and discussion of team stress
Basic Traits & Energy
Priority Environment Impact
Analysis of Basic
Analysis of Priority
Team Name Tags
8. In the OrgStats Priority Environment Report, the SATISFACTION chart can identify (three correct):