0 of 23 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Great Job! Please continue on with the next lesson.
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
1. Which of the following is/are true?
2. PDP is particularly valuable as a management tool because: (more than one correct answer)
3. Which ONE of the following answers is NOT true?
4. Which one of the following is the most accurate description of the BASIC/NATURAL SELF?
5. Which of these is/are true about the PRIORITY ENVIRONMENT(S)? (More than one right answer is possible)
6. What is the ONE most effective way a PDP Administrator can ensure the use of accurate language when describing a person’s traits?
7. Each trait has a style that may be used for control purposes. Choose the trait letter that matches the description. (Fill in the correct letter in each blank.)
May use process, delay for avoidance
May use things, concepts or force
May use rules, procedures or resistance
May use people, relationships or convincing arguments
8. Choose the letter that matches the word for the LOW side for each trait. (Fill in the correct letter in each blank.)
9. Choose the letter that matches the Back-up Style with the HIGH trait. (Fill in the correct letter in each blank.)
Bury challengers with facts
Launch a verbal attack
Avoid conflict, but get even later
10. Which of the following is/are true of the Mid-Line profile?
11. A person cannot depend on decisions made by intuitive or feeling style of logic, because they are not based on facts.
12. A person who bases decisions on facts may take more time because of the need for quantifiable data.
13. The energy style Ste-nacity come from the words “stubborn” and “anxious,” and means the unwillingness to follow the directions of others.
14. The energy style Allegiance is often apparent in people who accomplish tasks because of a strong connection to a common purpose.
15. Kinetic Energy is the innate energy resource that gives an individual strength to do a task.
16. Pressures to change as shown in the Priority Environment(s) are only related to the work or home environments.
17. A reason to ask if stress is work-related is to discover if it is possible to improve a work situation.
18. Stress wears us out, so it is always bad.
19. If a trait crosses the Mid-Line, the adjustment is very significant as it is creating an opposite style from that which is natural.
20. Compression is shown when the Priority Environment has a smaller profile spread than the Basic/Natural Self.
21. High Satisfaction may reflect that a person feels more is expected of him/her than is comfortable or seems reasonable; this is known as Over Expectations.
22. If someone with high Kinetic Energy works alongside someone with low Kinetic Energy, they may be frustrated with each other.
23. When giving a confirmation feedback, it is helpful to do most of the talking so the person gains a greater understanding of PDP.