0 of 14 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Great Job! Please continue on with the next lesson.
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
1. PDP recommends using JobScan:
2. Job Models are created using:
3. When using ProScans to build a Job Model, PDP recommends the ProScan be completed by:
4. When using JDA surveys to build a Job Model, PDP recommends the JDA survey be completed by: (More than one correct answer)
5. When creating a Job Model: (Three correct answers)
9. When using the “How to Advertise” word listing to attract applicants with the same profile as the Job Model, it is best to:
10. If Kim Washington was hired for the Assistant to the President position, for what reason would she probably be frustrated? (Two correct answers)
11. What traits does Kim have that would complement the position? (Four correct answers)
12. What is causing Kim’s percent match score to be 53%?
13. Looking at Kris Day’s Job Matching Intensity Chart above, what challenges might Kris encounter in the Assistant to the President position? (Two correct answers)
14. If you were interviewing Kris Day but discovered that her JobMatching Chart and Interviewing Guide showed “major stress” for Dominance, Extroversion, Pace and Conformity, what would you do? (Two correct answers)