Survey Sender Certification (1 hour 15 minutes
Learn how to find your way around PDPworks including the sending out of invitations as well as managing folders and information.
Discover your own Personal Strengths as recorded in the PDP Reports:
- consider how you might use your own most effective style of operating can be used in your current position
- discover your communication, leadership, and back-up styles
- determine your unique motivators and learn to use them
Learn how to:
- create ProScan invitation links
- send invitations to take ProScan, Applicant, and JDA surveys
- manually input information from paper forms
Learn how to edit and resend previously created invitations
Gold Plan Accounts-Create, Edit, Archive, Add Funds, and Transfer funds
Platinum Plan Accounts-Understanding how to use Platinum “widgets”
Survey Senders possess a foundational understanding of generating and creating PDP Reports used by PDP Professionals and ProScan Mentors. They also have a solid working knowledge of the folder structure their company employs in organizing PDP data.
NOTE: This course used to be called “PDP Assistant”